Sunday, January 8, 2012

A New Tarot Home in 2012! Welcome to RBG Tarot!

2012 has started strongly. It is riding the wave that started in 2011. 

In June 2011, I started a internet Tarot presence for my Tarot Consultation service. Readings By Gary was designed to allow me to reach clients around the world and read their cards by email. It has been a successful trial of how social media and the internet can help us connect with people around the globe.

In September 2011, I was asked asked at a Meetup if I taught how to read tarot. Although I never thought about teaching, I took on a few students. Two or three students meeting at a Starbuck's or a diner soon grew to 12 to 15 students in a classroom. Now I am reaching hundreds of tarot students due to the power of the internet, webinars and Skype.

In 2011, I went from reading cards at psychic fairs and new age stores to reading at private parties. I still love reading at fairs and at coffee shops and bookstores and will continue to do so in 2012. At the end of 2011 I was a contributing author for an upcoming Tarot book. In 2012, I am working on my own book. I can be heard on a semi-regular basis on Tarot Today Radio with Dr. Dax Carlise, was named Assistant Director of Technology for The Tarot Guild, and am involved in tarot research with Project T.A.R.O.T.  So many wonderful things have started to manifest, just a few short days into 2012.

It got me thinking. Readings By Gary no longer represents my Tarot business. I am now offering Tarot Consultations in private, at psychic fairs, bookstores, via email, Skype, and through the TG Endorsed Readers Group on Keen. I offer public Tarot classes in a classroom setting and via the internet. I also offer one on one tutoring and private group classes. I can be booked to perform at private parties and events.  I needed to update my web presence.

I am pleased to announce my new Tarot home is RBGTarot.com. At RBG Tarot you will be able to order an email or Skype reading with me. You'll get updates on the exciting breakthroughs Project T.A.R.O.T will hopefully bring us in 2012. You can book me for your private party or sign up to take a class with me. And you will be able to know where I am appearing to read or simply to hang out and enjoy other Tarot Enthusiasts company.

I thank all of you for your continued support on this incredible journey. I look forward to getting to know you and making a difference in 2012.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment